Saturday, November 15, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

It has been pretty long since i've even visited my blog. Plus the last post was posted up last minute after a strong rush of adrenalin was rushing through my body. hehe.. Well.. Why haven't I been updating my blog.. One word would be able to explain everything.. ASSIGNMENTS! Few more weeks till the semester is over. Its starting to creep me out. So many more assignments to go. PR done and was indeed a success to the eyes of those that came to support our charity event. But definately not for the organizers. Well.. All I can say is lots and lots of dissatisfaction is running through the hearts of many of us. All the anger that is being kept inside. But oh well.. I shall not touch on that any further. Film assignments halfway through, e-media documentary is halfway through too, Media Law EXAM! , Advertising another 2 assigments to go and lastly PR post mortem happening this monday. Not forgetting exams starting this tuesday.
Gosh! I've got this whole calender in my head. Plus Scott's Bday coming up too! And christmas next.. This is the time of the year where I officially go broke.. haha.. Oh well.. Its ok.. As long as i spend within what I have... I really should start workin! Haiz.. Need to fill in something in my resume next year thats for sure. hehe.. Well.. I hope to get paid 100 bucks for half an hour again though.. hehe.. But 50 would do too actually.. Ok.. I sound like a brat for getting paid highly and being choosy. I shall live the life like any other person who usually get paid about 5 bucks an hour! hehe.. I shall.. =) I need a job.. Anybody need a P.A? hehehe...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com