I'm so happee! So so happee!! So so very very very happeeeee!!!!!!! hehe.. I think i'm really drunk wif salmon jess.. I enjoyed myself so much yesterday. All d oysters & salmon & salmon roe & mushrooms. Gosh.. Tat 4 things were good enough 2 make me wan 2 unbutton my jeans cuz i couldnt breathe. I was really eatin like a glutton. Plus i had bubble tea b4 tat. Which means lots of pearls went in my tummy b4 i could even start on d salmon. Even though my bday started out a lil rough at first,Scott made it end up being really good which is d most important. N i ended up at d mamak wif his friends but i couldnt b bothered cuz dinner was awesome n i was too happy 2 feel unhappy bout not seeing any fireworks so it didnt really bother me. Dun have pictures though.. :( Cuz i wasnt really dressed like a bday girl.. But its ok cuz even d pictures cant show how happy i am i bet. =P N my birthday pressie.. I noe somebody has somethin 2 do wif it.. =P Soft soft huge red patrick i had. I like! now i dun wan my bolster d.. haha.. N guess how i had to get tat present. We had 2 do a lil 'acrobatic stunt'. Hehe.. Since we both couldnt reach d dog cuz it was way way on top,Scott had 2 lift me up at my hips & hold still while I had 2 jump really high 2 grab tat lil bit 2 pull d dog down. Thank God i didnt pull down d whole shelf. haha. Awesome stuff we get into sometimes! hehe..
N now i cant wait 2 have lunch wif every1 else! WEEE!!!
XOXO
0 comments:
Post a Comment