Woo hoo!! Check this out ling ling,Jess,Jane & Li Wern! Alas.. I decided 2 get myself my own blog.. hehe.. Now i just have 2 remember 2 write on it every now & then though.. haha.. Might need a lil help fr u babes for tat.. :D Sorry.. A bit jakun.. I've not blogged for years tat i feel kinda lost & a lil weird. Dunno wat 2 write, where 2 start.. Oh well.. Now i've got somethin 2 fill me in when i'm bored. :) haha.. Hopefully this will eat up all my complains about being bored though. *grin* I'm so exciitted! But i dun really noe wat 2 put in yet.. :( hehe.. Nvm.. U guys would be hearin fr me soon tats for sure as i've found myself a new hobby. =D
Wanna go & hit d bed now.. Feelin kinda sleepy especially since d weather is nice & cool.. I noe its kinda early for a friday nite.. But tryin 2 kill those eye bags that are makin me look like a panda. Not a very cute panda either.. Nitey nites.. XOXO
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Proud!
Posted by Edeline Anne Goh at Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment