I've got so many things to write since my last post which was 5 days ago.. Dunno where to start! Well.. Lets go day by day...
Monday
I went to the curve today to get Jess's present from Su Ling and Janey. Really fell in love with the Me <3>
Love Scott & MeTuesday
Went to Taman Tun Park to find out location for film. Su Ling fetched me and as a 'good' start, we got lost thx 2 me.. hehe.. Kononnya i know the way. Guess not after all. However,we did reach on time and earlier than the rest in fact. We went through the jungle like trail. It was pretty alright and the worst part was seeing a millipede and getting bitten by mosquitoes. Other than that it was giving me a pretty good impression. UNTIL..... We finished the trail and we were at the lake trying to get Ken to walk across the stream when... Ravin saw a SNAKE! OMG! SNAKE!! Not a bird,not a dog,not a caterpillar but a SNAKE! I couldn't move. Not an inch. The snake was on the pavement slithering,gliding,whatever it was doing and went into the lake.Gosh.. i was pretty relieved and so were the rest when it was out of our sight. Just when we were all cooled down, we went back to the lake to look at tortoise when the SNAKE jumped out right in front of Jess and Ravin. I ran as fast as my legs could bring me despite my muscle aches. So did the rest.. That was horrifying! I was so afraid that i was close to tears.. Haha.. *Shy* We then decided to leave and head for some food. At Nite was Jess's bday party at Chilli's. We definitely had an awesome time there. =) A very nice way to end the day since I'm still terrified of what happened in the morning. However,when I arrived home, my whole street was BLACKED OUT.
Wednesday
Being a public holiday,daddy decided to take a drive to Tanjung Sepat. On the way,we passed by Banting. Which was where I lived for 3 months while i was in NS. The trip brought backs TONS of awesome memories and some bitter ones (Which was when we passed by Banting Hospital). From the bubble tea shop there to food and the awesome sky. It was really great to be back there again. Can't believe i'm sayin this. hahaha..
0 comments:
Post a Comment