Today has been a boring day.. I've done pratically nothing besides hearing Abba cuz daddy has been blasting it out loud since he went for a disc hunt & found his Abba cd after watchin Mama Mia. Other than tat.. Only 1 thing that has been in my mind.. I have not heard fr scott d whole day & still cant get him.. :( Worries me.. Don't think so he knows that it does.. Feeling rather sleepy now but i dunno how 2 sleep.. Therefore d only thing 2 do at this first hour of the day is to blog. Well.. I've got nothing much in my mind except just "Where is Scott?".. I mean its 12.14 in d morning & i've not heard fr him since 10am when i called 2 wake him up from his sleep.. Haiz.. How can a gf not be worried for not hearing from her bf for so long? Can't think of anythin else that he can be doing that requires him 2 keep his phone somewhere out of sight cuz even working its in his pocket. If ciggies can go in the pockets then there's no excuse that a phone cant.. So where can he b??!!! Sigh.. =( Hate it when this happens cuz my paranoid self would take over me..... Worried...
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment