Saturday
My dad decided to go down malacca for my granaunt's bday so my 2 younger sisters and I followed down because it would be rude to not visit yr relatives if you have nothin on. I noe,its stupid but thats family. Thankfully my dad was in a good mood so my youngest sis & I had mcd for breakfast and we were munchin on chocs the whole journey. It was pretty fun and for the first time,no1 slept in the car! hehe.. We reached malacca,got to my uncles hse in Ujong Pasir to fetch my grandaunt and all of us headed to the chicken rice ball shop in town as the start of our usual eatin marathon in Malacca. Malacca rules cuz they have the best food that cannot be found anywhere else in the whole wide world! Hehe.. After lots of yummy chicken rice balls,Krystal,Michelle and I took a walk along Jonker's street. While the rest went somewhere else searchin for some uninteresting stuff. However,this is where i went broke.. :( Got 2 t shirts,1 for me and the other for scott. Then i did somethin really silly. I bought 10 bottles of some kind of fruit juice. I couldnt help it! The bottles were so so pretty so i bought all of them. From the iced tea range to some other fruit juice range and some mix mix juice.. hehe.. Seriously the colours were all so nice and pretty.. It was a torture though to carry all these bottles back to the car. hehe.. Didnt think about carryin it.. haha. We dropped by the orang utan shop too b4 headin back to the car (Krys's shop). We each had a tshirt fr there. I like mine but after tryin it on,i kinda hate the cuttin..
After Jonker's and all,we decided to go for satay babi. (Pork Satay) More yummy food! They were so so so so gooodddddd! With the pineapple peanut sauce. Gosh.. It was awesome! Something really funny happened while parkin the car though.. This guy that i think just walked out of some saloon nearby,decided to check his hair out using the car window without knowin that we were sitting in d car. So when he came to my window, (I was sittin at the front passenger seat), i put my face directly at the window and gave him a very weird 'wats-wrong-with-you' face expression. U noe then one where 1 of yr eyebrows go up. It took him a few secs to realise and when he did realise it cuz his friend saw us in d car,he jumped and walked off really fast without turning back. haha.. I noe.. I'm evil. But thanks to him,there was something to laugh about at the satay shop and until now in fact. hehe.. Well,after satay,we walked a few doors away 2 get some miles crepe. Its cake and its seriously yummy! its way yummier than the ones ere in KL. I dunno why but the quality of the choc and cream is way betta and so are the strawberries. We bought the all time favourite chocolate & strawberry crepe. N my itchy mouth made my daddy buy a choco mint moose cake too.. hehe.. It was awesome!
After all that,we headed back to Ujong Pasir to rest as we definately over ate and we couldnt eat anymore. We rested for awhile and left at about 6. But of course when i say we left, it means that we're headin back to KL but of course stoppin to bring back food along the way as usual. So we dropped by the 1st coffeeshop for some really good and crispy yar char kuey and to take home some yummy juicy oysters fried with egg which we ended up finishin a packet in the car.. hehe. Then we headed to the next coffeeshop and brought home chee cheong fun,honey roasted chicken wings,more fried oysters with egg and wan tan mee. I noe.. My family is mad. We eat a lot seriously.. haha.. After buyin packets and packets of all those food, we headed to another shop to buy pau. Lots of them.. Then we headed to tengkera as our last stop for putu piring (rice four steam with lots of gula melaka in the middle) and char tau kuey. I dunno how 2 spell so i'm spelling it based on my own pronounciation.. hehe.. After literally fillin every empty space of the car with food,we headed home at last with me sleepin right through the journey. Oh yes.. Plus my grandaunt decided 2 follow us down 2 KL. I'm mean but *boo hoo hoo*!! Tats cuz i've 2 sacrifice my bed for a week!! Tat is torture seriously. Sigh.. Now i'm all unhappy cuz my nice bed is given up and i've 2 sleep on some bed that feels like a plank. I know.. Its unfair! :( Anyway.. I reacched home and slept b4 12 again cuz i was really really tired.. XOXO
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Pretty frustrated (cont.)
Posted by Edeline Anne Goh at Sunday, September 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment