I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo! haha..n I'm back from a random trip to Cameron Highlands which was 2 weekends ago & I just came back fr singapore yesterday! hehe.. Its pretty good to be on holiday but i being away from home feels a lil funny too. Enjoyed myself wif the strawberries,Vege & honey in Camerons! It was freaking cold however. A thick jacket that was used in Australia couldnt even keep me warm. How bad is that? But d awesome steamboat & choco fondue was good enough 2 keep us warm for a nite.. Thank God i didnt spend lots of money there because.......
Singapore was CRAZY!
Guess why! Obviously it had to be Shopping! Now i feel bad for spending greedily. But who cannot go crazy when the designers for Charles & Keith which is Mr.Charles & Mr.Keith or Ms.Charles & Ms.Keith are from Singapore. Plus they were on sale. So Irresistable! However, because we spend an hour in every Charles & Keith outlet.. Of course we had to buy somethin. So guess how many pairs of shoes we brought home! Well.. Not more than 21 pairs dun worry. It was just TWENTY. Well.. It was twenty thats all. *Innocent smile* Nothing much rite to carry 20 pairs back.. I noe.. haha.. Freakin 20! Gosh! I hate to say this but we spend over a thousand bucks on shoes! OMG! This just came to my mind. Now i'm freakin out myself. Part of it could have been for charity or somethin especially since my parents are meeting Mr.Timothy fr SEMOA this weekend. Gosh i definately over spend on shoes. Other than that it was just a few tops, a Zara jacket & food (NERDS!). Gosh i need to start thinkin positive now! D after effects of splurging is horrid. ='( but nvm! I've got new pairs of shoes! haha.. My dad had to stop us by scaring us that we would be taxed so we had to stop buying after 20. If not we would have gone to 25 i'm sure. N it even came 2 d extend where i willingly surrendered my money to my mom so that i would not spend. But it back fired cuz i took her wallet & bought a blouse. haha.. Shopping in Singapore is DANGEROUS! Especially when d hotel (Novotel) is next to a shopping complex wif yummy Italian sandwiches & a japenese food court. Plus it was at Clarke Quay. *boo hoo* I need to abstain from shopping! I shall TRY.. hehe..
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I'm back!
Posted by Edeline Anne Goh at Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment