My first week of life without rushing to college. Feels like the 2nd week though.. I cant really decided if time is passing really slow or really fast. Well.. For a start, we've not even put up our Xmas tree and all d other deco. I'm goin singapore next week and before i know it, its Christmas already!!
My weekend however, was superb! Did lots of normal things but it felt superb.. =) I love making memories. Ok.. That sounds kinda nonsensical and weird but u noe... Well.. I hope u know.. hehe.. I went to the curve 2day my usual hangout spot. haha.. Tats cuz i've got Daim cake and Wonka candy! Checked out the deco there.. Pretty cool but i have to say that it is extremely colourful. hehe.. All the colourful balls. I've got a new fav shop there. Debenhams!! Pretty reasonable and very nice. Love the bags especially the dinner bags. Love the dresses! If Su Ling sees it, she'll say, "This is so Edeline". haha.. IIIIIII LIKE IT!
Actually.. I went 2 the curve during the weekend too! On sunday actually and it was Ikea to be exact just for a meal.. To eat my usual and my favourite. Daim cake and meatballs!!! Those stuff makes me superbly happy! Well.. I was extremely stuffed at the end of the day. Couldn't even walk cuz I was in nice but unstretchable jeans. As usual thx to my darling. I went walk walk too.. Lots of walk walk. But in short, I enjoyed my weekend. =)
Well.. Back to today, I went & did my passport today. Waited for freakin 3 hrs and we gave up so i've 2 go back tomolo to get my ready passport and my sisters's & mom's. I have to say that roads in Malaysia SUCK! And so are SOME of the drivers. Jeez! They drive me up my sleeves. I mean what happened to the thank you & the signalling and lookin before shooting out from a junction?! Pissing me off big time! Selfish bastards i tell you. And impatient too.. I was stuck in a freakin 45 minute jam after the Subang Toll to the Federal Highway just because selfish & impatient drivers were cutting in from the left. Where's d respect for other drivers man?! Jeez. The worst part is, they got no choice but to squeeze you up and when you give way, they just glare at you! They've got the guts to glare thats the worst part! And they shoot out from a junction & u've 2 jam break and they glare at you too! Fuckers i tell you. Just because u're drivin a fancy car or a huge bus or truck does not mean that u've the license to just cut into the line without even signalling! Gosh! Damn its making me mad!
And now the stupid mosquitoes are gettingme irritated! AARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! Well.. I'm gonna get back to munching Ovalteenies now. Some where mosquito free while i leave my laptop to charge. Yummy! Toodles!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Life without college
Posted by Edeline Anne Goh at Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment