I had a rather bad dream the other day.. Just 2 nights ago to be exact.. N i'm still figuring out why did i dream of something like that.. Usually dreams are related to the last thing that was on my mind before I doze off to dreamland but not this time. It went like this...
I was having a conversation with a girl (sis/cousin), and out of no where, she suggested that I go for this sugery thing where i get my waist adjusted. As in plastic sugery where they can make your waist smaller instantly which i did not agree too. But *SNAP* Next thing in my dream,that girl brought me a plastic casing shaped like a body n I was forced to get into my 'new waist'.
N then.. I woke up. Not only because of shock but to this agonizing pain at my waist. How odd is that? Unfortunately.. It still hurts really bad till now. D dream felt so real.. I literally felt like I shifted into that new plastic body and when I woke up, I kinda expected my waist to be smaller. Haha.. But obviously it did not. But eventually I was distracted by the piercing pain at my waist. Must have tossed and turn really badly till I strained it or twisted it or something... Is that even possible? Not that this is gonna come true but i usually get dreams that come true.. Lots of dejavu n clues to things that bother me. Clues that are true which i never knew.. Funny huh.. Freaks me out at times but most of the time it doesn't really affect me. I believe that dreams are just dreams.. They can be happy dreams and nightmares. But at times, due to certain past events, it makes me wanna take some dreams seriously. Not this one though.. But i'm just wondering.. Is this in a subconscious part of my mind? I wonder.. I'm not surprise if it is.. Doesn't really matter.. But the dream sure is painful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment