The rays of the golden sun pierced my eyes,
I was never ready to say the goodbyes,
Listening to Mia Palencia,Sayang,it made me calm..
But yet!
I couldn't help but feel more than just dumb!
I never expected anything to fade..
Not just yet..
It really is too soon for everything to be dead,
The sun shone brightly on the way back,
But in my world,it was all BLACK,
Dark as it is,
Not for the first time,
I was the one with the crime,
I was lost..
I had nobody to be my boss,
I was as silent as I could be,
I tried to be as calm as the sea,
Not having you here to comfort me,
I'm not able to handle this already!
This time ,it had to be the toughest,
Even we both know that I was at my weakest,
As clear as the sky was,
You were furious,
You said I was being curious,
Are you serious?
We stayed up the whole night!
The amazing part was,we didn't really fight,
You proved your points,
Whereas I started to complain about aching joints,
I felt frustrated,
And..... I was then devastated,
The phone call was the last,
I have never felt time pass this fast,
Recalling day after day,
The pain was worst than tooth decay,
Each time you smiled in my mind,
That was the only time I felt fine,
But this time,
My heart was shivering from fear,
Knowing that I've lost my Dear.
I'll never forget how precious my Dear was to me,
Always appreciating what my Dear has done for me,
Through the years, pulling me through thick and thin,
My Dear was good at it and has always been,
What is done,my Dear has already seen,
The mistake that made me mean,
I will always regret,
And for the days to come, I will only dread,
Being left alone,
Was something that gives me chills till the bone,
I will never forget you..
My one and only Dear,
Because loosing you,
Is the outcome of the mistake that generated my BIGGEST Fear.
To,my one and only Dear.
Scott Ng Sey Keong
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Knowing is one thing,accepting is another...
Posted by Edeline Anne Goh at Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment